Nurturing Mama and Bump
A 4 week
Pregnancy Relaxation and Self Care
Monday evenings at 8pm to 9.15pm
Chawton Village Hall
19th & 26th April, 10th & 17th May
£60 per mum-to-be
Each week we will explore a range of Hypnobirthing tools, self-massage and breathing techniques to support you during your pregnancy and birth - not forgetting a good chat over homemade nibbles and a warm drink.
The course will include a weekly guided relaxation, nutritional advice, self-care exercises and plenty of information to empower you to have a positive birth experience.
Week 1 - Relaxation and Self Care in Pregnancy - Breathing, Self Massage & Nutrition to relieve common ailments and support optimal foetal positioning
Week 2 - Harnessing your Hormones - Understanding and working with the hormones of pregnancy and birth
Week 3 - Preparing for Birth - Preparing your mind and environment for labour and birth, giving you a toolbox of techniques for a calm and confident birth
Week 4 - Labour of Love - Ways to relax and work with your body during labour and maintaining calm should special circumstances arise
Maternity Reflexologist and Gentle Birth Practitioner with over 15 years experience in supporting pregnant women and babies through reflexology, massage, birth preparation workshops and postnatal support.
KG Hypnobirthing teacher, accredited by the Royal College of Midwives, supporting mums-to-be and their birth partners as they prepare for a calm, confident and gentle birth.
Precautions taken in light of Covid-19
• Participants are required to stay home if experiencing any symptoms of Covid-19. - i.e. cold symptoms, coughing, shortness of breath, elevated temperature or fever, or the sudden loss of taste and smell. If you live with someone who shows these symptoms, or who have been in contact with someone who has tested positive for Covid-19 within the past 21 days, please stay home.
• All courses will be booked in advance with a maximum of six participants in a class to allow for suitable social distancing.
• Participants are requested to arrive no more than 5 minutes before the class starts.
• Participants are requested to bring their own yoga mat, a cushion and a blanket. We can supply mats for those who don't have them and will be sanitising them before use.
• Windows will be open for ventilation to maintain a breathable and hygienic environment- please ensure you have a warm jumper and socks in case it gets chilly.
• Sanitiser will be readily available for use. Participants must use this on arrival and as required.
• Participants must keep a safe and respectful distance from other participants and course leaders at all times.
• Participants are required to wear face mask.
• Any surfaces you are likely come into contact with (door handles etc) will be sanitised in advance.
• Participants are requested to bring their own refreshments.
• Should any attendees experience any Covid-19 symptoms following a class, please get in-touch with us ASAP.
By booking a place on the course you confirm:
• You have not, nor has anyone you live with or been in contact with, experienced any COVID-19 symptoms as described above in the 14 days prior to any class.
• You have not, nor has anyone you live with or been in contact with, been diagnosed with COVID-19 in the 14 days prior to any class.
• You will contact the course organisers should the above change and you will not attend class.
• Following attendance at the class, you confirm you will inform the course organisers if you test positive for COVID-19 and give permission for the course organisers to inform class participants on an anonymous basis that a participant has tested positive for COVID -19.
• You acknowledge and will adhere to the organisers precautions taken in regard to Covid-19, however you are aware that your participation may still put you at risk and you accept that you are personally responsible for your own safety and actions during your participation in the class.
• You will not hold any other participants or organisers responsible should you fall ill following a class.